Monday, April 10, 2006

Grace

"Grace is the thing in people that matters most (..) even the pain of existence, which ties you to being human, should receive an amen or a Hallelujah"

Jeff BucKley

"I used to live alone before I knew you

And I've seen your flag on the marble arch

But love is not a victory march

It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Well there was a time when you let me know

What's really going on below

But now you never show that to me do you

But remember when I moved in you

And the holy dove was moving too

And every breath we drew was Hallelujah

Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah

Maybe there is a God above

But all I've ever learned from love

Was how to shoot somebody who out

drew you

And it's not a cry that you hear at night

It's not somebody who's seen the light

It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah"

Jeff Buckley, num original de Leonard Cohen

1 Comments:

Blogger A said...

E é precisamente nesta altura que penso que as coisas têm de estar ligadas... eu ADORO Jeff Buckley... pra não falar de Cohen, claro ;)

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home